A photo session that is a reflection of YOU.
You want your photos to document who you are today and make you beam with excitement when you see them. When we’re in the planning stages, I bring my years of experience to suggest a time, location, and outfits based on your individual personality and preferences. Rather than telling you what to do and where to go, I work with you to tailor the experience to what you want.
A team effort.
Whether I’m photographing your wedding day or family photos, I’m there to help you every step of the way. I will put together a detailed timeline and set-up a formal shot list for your portraits. I’ll ask you all the questions to make sure every last detail is accounted for and the big ticket items will be taken care of ahead of time. When the day comes, I will be the least of your worries because we’ve already nailed down the details. Now it’s time to start focusing on you!
A keep-it-simple process.
I know you have enough on your plate and I strive to make photography sessions as simple as possible. All it takes is a few easy steps:
- Reach Out!: send me a quick message with what you’re looking for and when.
- Planning + Details: we’ll chat about the next steps and I’ll help put the puzzle pieces together to plan your individual session.
- Contract + Deposit: the safety net for each of us.
- Fine Tune Checklist: closer to the date of your photoshoot, we’ll meet to talk about our final plan of action and tie up any loose ends.
- Picture Day: I show up to your event and we have a blast working together!
- I’m not good in front of a camera, can you help me? This is the #1 question I get from clients, and my answer is: absolutely! My goal is to have you leaving your photo session feeling confident and saying “wow, that was more fun than I expected!” I’ll set you up for success, with prompts along the way so you feel natural in front of the camera.
- Do you travel? Yes! I travel up to 1 hour with no travel fee. Beyond that, I would love to chat about travel details for a custom quote. And if you need help with travel planning...I can support you with that, too! (I think in another life I’d be a professional travel agent!)
- Every session is different, so I can’t tell you exactly how many photos you’ll receive at the end. Your photo gallery will be as unique as you are, and you’ll get a variety so you don’t get 50 photos of the same thing.
- How long after my session do I get my photos? For a regular session, you receive your photos in about 2-3 weeks. Turnaround time for weddings is typically about 4-6 weeks. I take care when bringing your photos into post-production, making sure not to rush the process.
- Are there any extra fees? Nope! I don’t believe in hidden fees. I let you know up front what your session will cost, and that’s that. Once you have your photos, you can do whatever you’d like with them. I won’t charge you to print them, create an album, or make a picture mug for a Christmas present.
- I’m ready to book, what do I do next? First of all, don’t mind me while I do a happy dance! I’m ecstatic that you’ve chosen me to capture your memories for you. From here, send me a message and we will soon be chatting about what you’re looking for. Note: Wedding dates are not reserved until a deposit is received.